BANK OF AMERICA 79TH STREET AND LEXINGTON
- Branch Name:79th Street and Lexington
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:New York - New York
- City or Town:New York City
Bank of America 79th Street and Lexington branch located at 1143 Lexington Avenue/79th Street, New York City, NY has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in New York City, New York county, New York since 1992.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4340 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of America
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Branch Count:4340 Offices in 34 states