BANK OF AMERICA AIRPORT
- Branch Name:Airport
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:South Carolina - Lexington
- City or Town:West Columbia
Bank of America Airport branch located at 2324 Airport Boulevard, West Columbia, SC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in West Columbia, Lexington county, South Carolina since 1971.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4568 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Bank of America
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Total Branches:4568 Offices in 34 states