BANK OF AMERICA ROCHESTER-EAST AVENUE
- Branch Name:Rochester-East Avenue
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:New York - Monroe
- City or Town:Rochester
Bank of America Rochester-East Avenue branch located at 1 East Avenue, Rochester, NY has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Rochester, Monroe county, New York since 1892.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4205 offices in 35 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of America
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Branch Count:4205 Offices in 35 states