BANK OF AMERICA SOUTH HADLEY
- Branch Name:South Hadley
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Massachusetts - Hampshire
- City or Town:South Hadley
Bank of America South Hadley branch located at 487 Newton Street, South Hadley, MA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in South Hadley, Hampshire county, Massachusetts since 1968.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4332 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of America
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Branch Count:4332 Offices in 34 states