BANK OF AMERICA TUCSON DOWNTOWN
- Branch Name:Tucson Downtown
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Arizona - Pima
- City or Town:Tucson
Bank of America Tucson Downtown branch located at 33 North Stone Avenue, Tucson, AZ has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Tucson, Pima county, Arizona since 1950.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4515 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of America
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Branch Count:4515 Offices in 34 states