BANK OF AMERICA VALDOSTA MAIN
- Branch Name:Valdosta Main
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Georgia - Lowndes
- City or Town:Valdosta
Bank of America Valdosta Main branch located at 106 South Patterson Street, Valdosta, GA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Valdosta, Lowndes county, Georgia since 1887.
Bank of America is currently operating with 4556 offices in 34 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Bank of America
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3510
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofamerica.com
- Total Branches:4556 Offices in 34 states