BANK OF HOPE EDISON
- Branch Name:Edison
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:New Jersey - Middlesex
- City or Town:Edison
Bank of Hope Edison branch located at 1757 Lincoln Highway (Rt. 27), Edison, NJ has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Edison, Middlesex county, New Jersey since 2010.
Bank of Hope is currently operating with 56 offices in 8 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of Hope
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #26610
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofhope.com
- Branch Count:56 Offices in 8 states