BANK OF NORTH CAROLINA CHARLESTON
- Branch Name:Charleston
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:South Carolina - Charleston
- City or Town:Charleston
Bank of North Carolina Charleston branch located at 1654 Sam Rittenberg Boulevard, Charleston, SC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Charleston, Charleston county, South Carolina since 2007.
Bank of North Carolina is currently operating with 80 offices in 3 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Bank of North Carolina
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #33527
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofnc.com
- Total Branches:80 Offices in 3 states