BANK OF NORTH CAROLINA HOUSTON NORTHCUTT
- Branch Name:Houston Northcutt
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:South Carolina - Charleston
- City or Town:Mount Pleasant
Bank of North Carolina Houston Northcutt branch located at 953 Houston Northcutt Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Mount Pleasant, Charleston county, South Carolina since 2009.
Bank of North Carolina is currently operating with 79 offices in 3 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Bank of North Carolina
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #33527
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankofnc.com
- Total Branches:79 Offices in 3 states