BANK OF TEXAS DOWNTOWN CHERRY STREET
- Branch Name:Downtown Cherry Street
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Texas - Tarrant
- City or Town:Fort Worth
Bank of Texas Downtown Cherry Street branch located at 801 Cherry Street, Suite 100, Fort Worth, TX has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Fort Worth, Tarrant county, Texas since 1999.
Bank of Texas is currently operating with 32 offices in Texas. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of Texas
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #25271
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankoftexas.com
- Branch Count:32 Offices in Texas