BANK OF THE CASCADES WEST BEND
- Branch Name:West Bend
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Oregon - Deschutes
- City or Town:Bend
Bank of the Cascades West Bend branch located at 320 Sw Century Drive, Bend, OR has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Bend, Deschutes county, Oregon since 2004.
Bank of the Cascades is currently operating with 48 offices in 3 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of the Cascades
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #22407
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:botc.com
- Branch Count:48 Offices in 3 states