BANK OF THE OZARKS ATHENS
- Branch Name:Athens
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Georgia - Oconee
- City or Town:Athens
Bank of the Ozarks Athens branch located at 1081 Parkway Blvd, Athens, GA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Athens, Oconee county, Georgia since 2006.
Bank of the Ozarks is currently operating with 240 offices in 8 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Bank of the Ozarks
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #110
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankozarks.com
- Branch Count:240 Offices in 8 states