BANK OF THE OZARKS DOWNTOWN WOODSTOCK
- Branch Name:Downtown Woodstock
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Georgia - Cherokee
- City or Town:Woodstock
Bank of the Ozarks Downtown Woodstock branch located at 400 Chambers Street, Woodstock, GA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Woodstock, Cherokee county, Georgia since 2014.
Bank of the Ozarks is currently operating with 241 offices in 8 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Bank of the Ozarks
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #110
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankozarks.com
- Total Branches:241 Offices in 8 states