BB&T BANK BRIDESBURG
- Branch Name:Bridesburg
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
- City or Town:Philadelphia
BB&T Bank Bridesburg branch located at 2601 Orthodox St, Philadelphia, PA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Philadelphia, Philadelphia county, Pennsylvania since 1921.
BB&T Bank is currently operating with 1915 offices in 16 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:BB&T Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #9846
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bbt.com
- Branch Count:1915 Offices in 16 states