CHASE BANK GRAND PRAIRIE BANKING
- Branch Name:Grand Prairie Banking
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Texas - Dallas
- City or Town:Grand Prairie
Chase Bank Grand Prairie Banking branch located at 220 North Belt Line Road, Grand Prairie, TX has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Grand Prairie, Dallas county, Texas since 1998.
Chase Bank is currently operating with 5117 offices in 23 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Chase Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #628
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:chase.com
- Branch Count:5117 Offices in 23 states