CHASE BANK TWIN LAKES SELF SERVE
- Branch Name:Twin Lakes Self Serve
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Washington - King
- City or Town:Federal Way
Chase Bank Twin Lakes Self Serve branch located at 33702 21st Ave Sw, Federal Way, WA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Federal Way, King county, Washington since 1991.
Chase Bank is currently operating with 5233 offices in 23 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Chase Bank
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #628
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:chase.com
- Total Branches:5233 Offices in 23 states