CITIZENS BANK BONHAM ROAD
- Branch Name:Bonham Road
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Virginia - Bristol
- City or Town:Bristol
Citizens Bank Bonham Road branch located at 110 Bonham Road, Bristol, VA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Bristol, Bristol county, Virginia since 2000.
Citizens Bank is currently operating with 15 offices in Virginia. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Citizens Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #14851
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:citizensbank24.com
- Branch Count:15 Offices in Virginia