CITIZENS UNION BANK OF SHELBYVILLE FORT KNOX NATIONAL BANK
- Branch Name:Fort Knox National Bank
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Kentucky - Hardin
- City or Town:Radcliff
Citizens Union Bank of Shelbyville Fort Knox National Bank branch located at 601 West Lincoln Trail Boulevard, Radcliff, KY has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Radcliff, Hardin county, Kentucky since 1960.
Citizens Union Bank of Shelbyville is currently operating with 12 offices in Kentucky. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Citizens Union Bank of Shelbyville
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #5840
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:cubbank.com
- Total Branches:12 Offices in Kentucky