COLUMBIA STATE BANK DOWNTOWN PUYALLUP
- Branch Name:Downtown Puyallup
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Washington - Pierce
- City or Town:Puyallup
Columbia State Bank Downtown Puyallup branch located at 618 South Meridian Street, Puyallup, WA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Puyallup, Pierce county, Washington since 2005.
Columbia State Bank is currently operating with 142 offices in 3 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Columbia State Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #33826
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:columbiabank.com
- Branch Count:142 Offices in 3 states