COMMUNITYBANK OF TEXAS TURTLE CREEK
- Branch Name:Turtle Creek
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Texas - Jefferson
- City or Town:Port Arthur
CommunityBank of Texas Turtle Creek branch located at 2901 Turtle Creek Drive, Port Arthur, TX has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Port Arthur, Jefferson county, Texas since 2007.
CommunityBank of Texas is currently operating with 35 offices in Texas. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:CommunityBank of Texas
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3363
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:communitybankoftx.com
- Branch Count:35 Offices in Texas