CONNECTICUT COMMUNITY BANK RAILROAD
- Branch Name:Railroad
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Connecticut - Fairfield
- City or Town:Greenwich
Connecticut Community Bank Railroad branch located at 22 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Greenwich, Fairfield county, Connecticut since 2007.
Connecticut Community Bank is currently operating with 9 offices in Connecticut. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Connecticut Community Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #34876
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:ccbankonline.com
- Branch Count:9 Offices in Connecticut