EAGLE BANK EAST LEXINGTON
- Branch Name:East Lexington
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Massachusetts - Middlesex
- City or Town:Lexington
Eagle Bank East Lexington branch located at 171 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Lexington, Middlesex county, Massachusetts since 2000.
Eagle Bank is currently operating with 4 offices in Massachusetts. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Eagle Bank
- Bank Type:State Savings Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #90191
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankeagle.com
- Branch Count:4 Offices in Massachusetts