EASTERN MICHIGAN BANK MINDEN CITY
- Branch Name:Minden City
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Michigan - Sanilac
- City or Town:Minden City
Eastern Michigan Bank Minden City branch located at 1728 Main Street, Minden City, MI has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Minden City, Sanilac county, Michigan since 1964.
Eastern Michigan Bank is currently operating with 9 offices in Michigan. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Eastern Michigan Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #982
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:easternmichiganbank.com
- Branch Count:9 Offices in Michigan