FIDELITY BANK NEW MARKET SQUARE WALMART
- Branch Name:New Market Square Walmart
- Service Type:Full Service Retail Office
- State & County:Kansas - Sedgwick
- City or Town:Wichita
Fidelity Bank New Market Square Walmart branch located at 10600 West 21st Street, Wichita, KS has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Wichita, Sedgwick county, Kansas since 2001.
Fidelity Bank is currently operating with 21 offices in 2 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Fidelity Bank
- Institution Type:Savings & Loan Association
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #30895
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:fidelitybank.com
- Total Branches:21 Offices in 2 states