FIFTH THIRD BANK ROBINSON TOWNSHIP
- Branch Name:Robinson Township
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Pennsylvania - Allegheny
- City or Town:Pittsburgh
Fifth Third Bank Robinson Township branch located at 6390 Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Pittsburgh, Allegheny county, Pennsylvania since 2006.
Fifth Third Bank is currently operating with 1189 offices in 10 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Fifth Third Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #6672
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:53.com
- Total Branches:1189 Offices in 10 states