FIRST BANK BELLEVILLE
- Branch Name:Belleville
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Illinois - St. Clair
- City or Town:Belleville
First Bank Belleville branch located at 6323 West Main Street, Belleville, IL has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Belleville, St. Clair county, Illinois since 1892.
First Bank is currently operating with 107 offices in 3 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:First Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #12229
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:firstbanks.com
- Branch Count:107 Offices in 3 states