FIRST BANK BRIGHTON
- Branch Name:Brighton
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Illinois - Macoupin
- City or Town:Brighton
First Bank Brighton branch located at 200 North Main Street, Brighton, IL has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Brighton, Macoupin county, Illinois since 1909.
First Bank is currently operating with 104 offices in 3 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:First Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #12229
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:firstbanks.com
- Branch Count:104 Offices in 3 states