FIRST CITIZENS BANK BEAUFORT
- Branch Name:Beaufort
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:North Carolina - Carteret
- City or Town:Beaufort
First Citizens Bank Beaufort branch located at 411 Front Street, Beaufort, NC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Beaufort, Carteret county, North Carolina since 1934.
First Citizens Bank is currently operating with 514 offices in 19 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:First Citizens Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #11063
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:firstcitizens.com
- Branch Count:514 Offices in 19 states