FIRST MIDWEST BANK AURORA
- Branch Name:Aurora
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Illinois - Dupage
- City or Town:Aurora
First Midwest Bank Aurora branch located at 491 S. Route 59, Aurora, IL has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Aurora, Dupage county, Illinois since 2000.
First Midwest Bank is currently operating with 106 offices in 3 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:First Midwest Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3709
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:firstmidwest.com
- Total Branches:106 Offices in 3 states