FIRST NATIONAL BANK OAK ISLAND
- Branch Name:Oak Island
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:North Carolina - Brunswick
- City or Town:Shallotte
First National Bank Oak Island branch located at 5074 Main Street, Shallotte, NC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Shallotte, Brunswick county, North Carolina since 1999.
First National Bank is currently operating with 415 offices in 6 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:First National Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #7888
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:fnb-online.com
- Branch Count:415 Offices in 6 states