FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF PENNSYLVANIA ALEXANDRIA
- Branch Name:Alexandria
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Pennsylvania - Huntingdon
- City or Town:Alexandria
First National Bank of Pennsylvania Alexandria branch located at 400 Main Street, Alexandria, PA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Alexandria, Huntingdon county, Pennsylvania since 1965.
First National Bank of Pennsylvania is currently operating with 315 offices in 4 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:First National Bank of Pennsylvania
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #7888
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:fnb-online.com
- Total Branches:315 Offices in 4 states