FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF PENNSYLVANIA EVERETT
- Branch Name:Everett
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Pennsylvania - Bedford
- City or Town:Everett
First National Bank of Pennsylvania Everett branch located at 210 East Main Street, Everett, PA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Everett, Bedford county, Pennsylvania since 1921.
First National Bank of Pennsylvania is currently operating with 314 offices in 4 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:First National Bank of Pennsylvania
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #7888
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:fnb-online.com
- Total Branches:314 Offices in 4 states