MARQUETTE BANK AURORA
- Branch Name:Aurora
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Illinois - Kane
- City or Town:Aurora
Marquette Bank Aurora branch located at 2500 South Eola Road, Aurora, IL has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Aurora, Kane county, Illinois since 2003.
Marquette Bank is currently operating with 21 offices in Illinois. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Marquette Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #16250
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:emarquettebank.com
- Total Branches:21 Offices in Illinois