MIDSOUTH BANK FORT WORTH
- Branch Name:Fort Worth
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Texas - Tarrant
- City or Town:Fort Worth
MidSouth Bank Fort Worth branch located at 100 East 15th Street, Suite 120, Fort Worth, TX has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Fort Worth, Tarrant county, Texas since 2008.
MidSouth Bank is currently operating with 58 offices in 2 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:MidSouth Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #25884
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:midsouthbank.com
- Branch Count:58 Offices in 2 states