MONROE BANK & TRUST SOUTH MONROE
- Branch Name:South Monroe
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Michigan - Monroe
- City or Town:Monroe
Monroe Bank & Trust South Monroe branch located at 1000 South Monroe Street, Monroe, MI has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Monroe, Monroe county, Michigan since 1958.
Monroe Bank & Trust is currently operating with 20 offices in Michigan. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Monroe Bank & Trust
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #12181
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:mbandt.com
- Total Branches:20 Offices in Michigan