NEWBRIDGE BANK CARY
- Branch Name:Cary
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:North Carolina - Wake
- City or Town:Cary
NewBridge Bank Cary branch located at 2000 Regency Parkway, Cary, NC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Cary, Wake county, North Carolina since 2013.
NewBridge Bank is currently operating with 32 offices in North Carolina. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:NewBridge Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #16799
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:newbridgebank.com
- Total Branches:32 Offices in North Carolina