NORTH SHORE BANK LINCOLN
- Branch Name:Lincoln
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- City or Town:West Allis
North Shore Bank Lincoln branch located at 10427 West Lincoln Avenue, West Allis, WI has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in West Allis, Milwaukee county, Wisconsin since 1920.
North Shore Bank is currently operating with 49 offices in 2 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:North Shore Bank
- Bank Type:Savings & Loan Association
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #28679
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:northshorebank.com
- Branch Count:49 Offices in 2 states