PNC BANK LINCOLN HEIGHTS
- Branch Name:Lincoln Heights
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Pennsylvania - Westmoreland
- City or Town:Jeannette
PNC Bank Lincoln Heights branch located at 1220 Lowery Avenue, Jeannette, PA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Jeannette, Westmoreland county, Pennsylvania since 1961.
PNC Bank is currently operating with 2581 offices in 20 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:PNC Bank
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #6384
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:pnc.com
- Total Branches:2581 Offices in 20 states