REGIONS BANK VILLAGE AT SANDHILLS
- Branch Name:Village At Sandhills
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:South Carolina - Richland
- City or Town:Columbia
Regions Bank Village At Sandhills branch located at 149 Forum Drive, Columbia, SC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Columbia, Richland county, South Carolina since 2005.
Regions Bank is currently operating with 1457 offices in 15 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Regions Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #12368
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:regions.com
- Total Branches:1457 Offices in 15 states