REGIONS BANK WAYNESBORO
- Branch Name:Waynesboro
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Georgia - Burke
- City or Town:Waynesboro
Regions Bank Waynesboro branch located at 204 West 6th Street, Waynesboro, GA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Waynesboro, Burke county, Georgia since 1934.
Regions Bank is currently operating with 1450 offices in 15 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Regions Bank
- Institution Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #12368
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:regions.com
- Total Branches:1450 Offices in 15 states