ST. CHARLES BANK & TRUST MCLEAN
- Branch Name:McLean
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Illinois - Kane
- City or Town:Elgin
St. Charles Bank & Trust McLean branch located at 590 North Mclean Boulevard, Elgin, IL has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Elgin, Kane county, Illinois since 1978.
St. Charles Bank & Trust is currently operating with 7 offices in Illinois. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:St. Charles Bank & Trust
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #27052
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:bankstcharles.com
- Branch Count:7 Offices in Illinois