THE MIDLAND NATIONAL BANK OF NEWTON PRESBYTERIAN MANOR
- Branch Name:Presbyterian Manor
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Kansas - Harvey
- City or Town:Newton
The Midland National Bank of Newton Presbyterian Manor branch located at 1200 East 7th Street, Newton, KS has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Newton, Harvey county, Kansas since 1999.
The Midland National Bank of Newton is currently operating with 4 offices in Kansas. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:The Midland National Bank of Newton
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #4739
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:midland.bank
- Branch Count:4 Offices in Kansas