UNITED COMMUNITY BANK WEST ROME
- Branch Name:West Rome
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Georgia - Floyd
- City or Town:Rome
United Community Bank West Rome branch located at 2436 Shorter Avenue, Rome, GA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Rome, Floyd county, Georgia since 1998.
United Community Bank is currently operating with 126 offices in 4 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:United Community Bank
- Bank Type:Federal Reserve Non-member Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #16889
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:ucbi.com
- Branch Count:126 Offices in 4 states