U.S. BANK WOODRIDGE RETIREMENT CENTER
- Branch Name:Woodridge Retirement Center
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Ohio - Butler
- City or Town:Fairfield
U.S. Bank Woodridge Retirement Center branch located at 3801 Woodridge Boulevard, Fairfield, OH has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Fairfield, Butler county, Ohio since 1985.
U.S. Bank is currently operating with 3086 offices in 26 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:U.S. Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #6548
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:usbank.com
- Branch Count:3086 Offices in 26 states