WASHINGTON FEDERAL 3RD AND COLUMBIA
- Branch Name:3rd and Columbia
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Washington - King
- City or Town:Seattle
Washington Federal 3rd and Columbia branch located at 725 Third Avenue, Seattle, WA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Seattle, King county, Washington since 1917.
Washington Federal is currently operating with 237 offices in 8 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Washington Federal
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #28088
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:washingtonfederal.com
- Branch Count:237 Offices in 8 states