WASHINGTON FEDERAL SOUTH BURLINGTON
- Branch Name:South Burlington
- Service Type:Full Service Brick and Mortar Office
- State & County:Washington - Skagit
- City or Town:Burlington
Washington Federal South Burlington branch located at 1020 S Burlington Boulevard, Burlington, WA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Burlington, Skagit county, Washington since 1994.
Washington Federal is currently operating with 237 offices in 8 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Company:Washington Federal
- Institution Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #28088
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:washingtonfederal.com
- Total Branches:237 Offices in 8 states