WASHINGTON FEDERAL WENATCHEE VALLEY
- Branch Name:Wenatchee Valley
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Washington - Chelan
- City or Town:Wenatchee
Washington Federal Wenatchee Valley branch located at 30 South Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Wenatchee, Chelan county, Washington since 1937.
Washington Federal is currently operating with 232 offices in 8 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Washington Federal
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #28088
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:washingtonfederal.com
- Branch Count:232 Offices in 8 states