WEBSTER BANK COVENTRY CROSSING
- Branch Name:Coventry Crossing
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Rhode Island - Kent
- City or Town:East Greenwich
Webster Bank Coventry Crossing branch located at 2300 New London Turnpike, East Greenwich, RI has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in East Greenwich, Kent county, Rhode Island since 2009.
Webster Bank is currently operating with 162 offices in 4 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Webster Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #18221
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:websteronline.com
- Branch Count:162 Offices in 4 states