WELLS FARGO BANK FALLS VILLAGE
- Branch Name:Falls Village
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:North Carolina - Wake
- City or Town:Raleigh
Wells Fargo Bank Falls Village branch located at 6623 Falls Of The Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Raleigh, Wake county, North Carolina since 1974.
Wells Fargo Bank is currently operating with 5768 offices in 40 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3511
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:wellsfargo.com
- Branch Count:5768 Offices in 40 states