WELLS FARGO BANK FORT PIERCE WESTSIDE
- Branch Name:Fort Pierce Westside
- Service Type:Full Service Office
- State & County:Florida - St. Lucie
- City or Town:Fort Pierce
Wells Fargo Bank Fort Pierce Westside branch located at 2470 Frist Boulevard, Fort Pierce, FL has been permanently closed. The branch was serving the financial needs of their customers in Fort Pierce, St. Lucie county, Florida since 1980.
Wells Fargo Bank is currently operating with 5550 offices in 40 states. Account holders can continue banking at other nearby branches that are shown on the map above. You can click on a marker on the map to get phone number, driving directions and office hours. The list on the right also shows alternative locations sorted by their distance to the closed branch.
- Bank Name:Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Type:National Bank
- FDIC Insurance:Certificate #3511
- Routing Number:N/A
- Online Banking:wellsfargo.com
- Branch Count:5550 Offices in 40 states